Heat carrier – water at temperature up to 115°Ñ
Rapid start and switching off (5 minutes)
Control range – 7:1
Firing type – spark, discontinuous gas pilot
Speedy reaction on the heat stress alteration (1 minute)
Safety control - ultraviolet scanner of flame, individual monitoring of coil pipes temperature
Small size (requires 30% less space)
Hot water boilers have various advantages:
1. Economical efficiency:
– Rapid start and immediate switching off. Warm up time does not exceed 5 minutes after start, which allows you to use fuel more efficiently in terms of economy (up to 15% less).
– Quick response on alteration of heat stress. Response time is no more then 1 minute thanks to effective system of management of the burner and small volume of the water circulating within the coil pipes.
– Gradual regulation of power. The maximum possible control range of productiveness is 7:1, which allows uninterruptably provide consumers with heat without activation of switching on or off regimes with low system load. The quality of the steam nevertheless remains permanent.
Since fuel economy depends on many factors, the general economy will depend on the peculiarities of use of boilers. Economy may reach 27% in comparison with conventional hot-water boilers.
2. Modern technology and secure construction:
– Small outer surface means small space for convection and small radiant energy losses. Due to large size of hot-water boilers their convection losses make up approximately 3% depending on the type of a boiler-house. The same losses in the boiler TGH(V) are less than 0,7%.
– Multi-fuel technology. Natural gas, diesel oil, propane all can be used as a fuel.
– Boilers TGH construction excludes the very possibility of thermal shocks even if frequently switched on and off.
– Boilers TGH construction guarantees their reliable operation, the simplicity of technical service and safe exploitation.
– Compatibility with existing boiler technologies. Small size and weight, the absence of need to build special basement allow to install boilers TGH within existing boiler-houses and in other working areas to get extra steam or step-replacement of overage boilers.
Burner construction of TGH boilers guarantees the low level of pollution of environment, which will contribute to the ecological situation in any area.
Boilers do not require smoke extractor plant, since they operate under manometer pressure.
Technologically necessary height of smoke flue is no more than 3,2 m above the confining layer.
Period of liability for defects for steam generators TGH(V) – 24 months.
Main technical characteristics and size